Real Estate Law
Representation Through The Life Cycle Of Real Estate Ownership
Our firm's real estate practice is extremely diverse. We represent real estate developers in the entire life cycle of ownership. Our business and real estate attorneys represent clients in the following real estate matters:
- Formation of limited liability companies or other entities to acquire and hold real estate.
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements.
- Acting as settlement and title agent for closing of real estate transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements with tenants.
- If the property is tenant-occupied, our firm is one of the foremost Landlord-Tenant firms in the state.
- Assistance with bank and private equity financing.
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure.
Commercial Real Estate Lending Transactions
Our attorneys have significant experience representing commercial Landlords and Tenants in real estate leasing transactions. Our experience includes:
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers
- Retail & mixed use facilities
- And industrial and warehouse space.
Commercial Landlord & Tenant Representations
Our experience includes negotiating leases with:
- Tractor Supply Company
- Irving Oil
- The Ninety Nine
- Planet Fitness
- And a variety of local and regional businesses.
- High tech companies
- Professional practices
- Real estate agencies
Call Us For A Real Estate Law Consultation
For assistance with your real estate and leasing needs, please contact Michael Kasten or Brian Shaughnessy. For foreclosure related matters, please contact Marc McDonald.